Travel & Entertainment

Direct Bill ID:

Faculty in Rhetoric, Film & Media, and History of Art can request a Direct Bill ID to be generated for either themselves or a sponsored guest by clicking hereOnce the Direct Bill ID has been created, it will be emailed directly to the traveler and they will be able to contact UC Travel either via phone 877-885-8632 (within U.S.) or 818-238-4445 (outside the U.S.) or email: to book their trip.  This will allow the department to provide payment for the airfare so that the traveler does not need to pay out of pocket and wait to be reimbursed.

If you will be requesting lodging and/or honoraria for your guest please use the form below titled Visitor Request Form

If travel request is related to an event you are planning:

Please complete the Event Planning Request form located here and upload your budget. If your guests will require airfare, they will need to complete the Direct Bill Request form located here:



Faculty in Rhetoric, Film & Media, and History of Art can request an honoraria for their visitor by clicking here. Please note your visitor may need to be set up as a Vendor in order to be paid. You can find additional information here.

Visitor Request Form:

To request travel, lodging and/or honoraria for your visitor please complete this form.


Entertainment Request 

Please submit the completed form with the required documentation and receipts to John McChesney-Young at

Additional information on required documentation is located here.

Travel Reimbursement:

To request reimburse for your travel please go here. Please note that the program code that should be listed on your funding chartstring will always be 40.

Need help using the system? PDF of step by step instructions or Videos.